2019 world standings place: 14th,2019
Wrangler NFR standings place: 9th,2019
Wrangler NFR earnings: $51,462
2019 earnings: $134,934
Education: Northwest Oklahoma State University, agricultural business
• Won the Northwest Florida (Bonifay) Championship Rodeo
• Won the SW District Fat Stock Show & Rodeo (Lake Charles, La.)
• Won the Brighton Field Day & Rodeo (Okeechobee, Fla.)
• Won the Sikeston (Mo.) Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo
• Won the Okaloosa Pro Rodeo (Baker, Fla.),Career Highlights
• 2019: Finished 14th in the world standings with $134,934.
He won Round 5 and placed in two rounds at the Wrangler NFR; he finished ninth in the average after earning $51,462. Won the Ropin Dreams (Jourdanton, Texas), the Molalla (Ore.) Buckeroo Rodeo, the Lawton (Okla.) Rangers Rodeo and the Dillon (Mont.) Jaycees PRCA Rodeo-Montana’s Biggest Weekend
• 2018: Placed in four rounds at the Wrangler NFR, highlighted by his second-place finish in Round 4. He finished 12th in the world standings with $139,416 and was 11th in the average with a 35.9-second time on eight head. Earned $64,083 at the Wrangler NFR. Won the Citrus Stampede Rodeo (Inverness, Fla.)
• 2017: Finished fifth in the world standings with $194,819 and was third in the average at the Wrangler NFR with a 46.6-second time on 10 head. He earned $115,135 at the Wrangler NFR.Won the Cody (Wyo.) Stampede, the Canby (Ore.) Rodeo, the St. Paul (Ore.) Rodeo, the Arcadia All-Fla Championship Rodeo, the Semi-Annual Ralph Morgan Rodeo (Lauderdale, Miss.), the Pasco County Fair Championship Rodeo (Dade City, Fla.) and the SW District Fat Stock Show & Rodeo (Lake Charles, La.). Co-champion at the Lynden (Wash.) PRCA Rodeo, the Buffalo Bill Rodeo (North Platte, Neb.). the Ogden (Utah) Pioneer Days, the Georgia (Perry) National Jr. Livestock Show & Rodeo and the Fort Myers (Fla.) Pro Rodeo.
• 2016: Did not compete
• 2015: Placed in three rounds at the Wrangler NFR. Finished 13th in the world standings with $120,574. Won the Mid Winter Fair & Rodeo (Lafayette, La.) and the Strawberry Days Rodeo (Pleasant Grove, Utah) and the Semi-Annual Ralph Morgan Rodeo (Lauderdale, Miss.)
• 2014: Earned at least a share of the win in three rounds of his Wrangler NFR debut and placed in three additional rounds en route to finishing fourth in the average and jumping all the way from 10th place to second in the final world standings with $147,699. Won the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo with a 3.3-second run in the final round, just a tenth-of-a-second off the RNCFR record. Won the Justin Boots Playoffs (Puyallup, Wash.); the RAM Prairie Circuit Finals Rodeo (Duncan, Okla.); the Ogden (Utah) Pioneer Days; the Magic Valley Stampede (Filer, Idaho); Montana’s Biggest Weekend (Dillon); the Parker County Frontier Days and PRCA Rodeo (Weatherford, Texas) and Kansas’ Biggest Rodeo (Phillipsburg)
6-1, 205 … Wife, Randa (married Nov. 7, 2015)… son Tripp (1/17/17) and daughter, Ellie (10/1/18) … Father, Ken Irwin, works as a project manager for the construction company AG Peltz; mother, Ruthie Campbell, is a travel agent for Cruise Away in Robertsdale, Ala.; sisters, Brittany Franks, Karissa Rimpf and Laney Irwin … Graduated from Robertsdale (Ala.) High School in 2008 … Enjoys hunting and fishing … Favorite rodeos are Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days and the Deadwood (S.D.) Days of ‘76 … Favorite movie is “Lonesome Dove” … Three-time World Champion Steer Wrestler Steve Duhon is a family friend and Irwin got his start in the sport by attending Duhon’s schools … His hometown of Robertsdale, Ala., declared a day in his honor in 2014 … Favorite sports teams are the Auburn University football team and the Green Bay Packers … Favorite book is “American Sniper” and favorite music is Southern rock.